- You may bring your own clubs. Please make sure clubfaces are clean. We do have a limited number of rentals available for a small fee.
- You may use your own golf balls, but please be sure the ball is clean and does not contain any Sharpie markings.
- Dress code is casual, however we reserve the right to request that distasteful clothing be changed.
- Please make sure that you bring a clean pair of shoes, as dirty/wet outside shoes are not permitted inside the simulator bays. Metal spikes, soft-spikes, and open-toed shoes are not allowed.
- Please keep all food and drink at the provided tables. No food or drink is allowed inside the simulator bays or putting green.
- Once familiar with the simulator technology, it takes approximately one hour per person to complete 18-holes. We recommend booking extra time if it is your first time using the system. Playing ability will also affect how long it takes to complete a round.
- Plan to arrive 10 to 15 minutes ahead of your tee-time to check in, select a course, choose course conditions, change shoes, etc.
- Due to the fact that most tee times are in high demand and in order to discourage booking longer sessions than required, players will be charged for the time that was reserved, regardless of the actual time used.
- Pace of Play may be enforced. If you are not finished by the end of your scheduled time, you may be asked to quickly complete the last hole so that the next group can start on time.
- A credit card deposit may be required for large groups, multiple tee-times scheduled, and repeat no-show offenders. To avoid being charged you must cancel or modify your reservation(s) at least 24 hours in advance.
- No outside professional instruction.
Safety Rules (We respect your well-being!!)
- Before you swing any clubs, check your surroundings (monitor, TV, wall, people, etc.) to ensure no one or obstacle is within your range of swing.
- Be aware of your backswing and follow through at all times.
- Swinging above the waist should always take place near the hitting area of the mat.
- Practice swings must be done in the designated hitting areas.
- Only one person in a bay at a time unless during formal instruction.
- Be alert of where you stand or walk and stay out of someone’s swing path.
- Enter and exit the bays using the designated walk path only.
- Report any accidents immediately.
- Please use language and volume appropriate for the general crowd at Downswing’s.
- Profanity will not be tolerated, as Downswing’s is a very family-orieted venue. Persons using inappropriate language will be discretely warned and told to leave if the problem exists.
- Please be respectful and courteous to the other patrons at Downswing’s.
Helpful Hints (besides Have Fun!)
- For the most accurate distance, clip the ball from the turf top instead of taking a divot.
- If you are in a time crunch, consider setting up a gimmie distance for putting. The most popular gimme length is five-feet.
- The sensor mat closest to the impact screen detects putts. If shadows block your putt, it will come up short. Consider removing your hat when putting.
- Sand recovery from a deep bunker edge may mean you need to re-aim 90 degrees and take your medicine. Ask any time for help and we’ll show you how.
- Above all, enjoy yourself. You are playing the greatest game ever invented.
- Thanks for choosing to play at Downswing’s and we hope you enjoy your round.